Subject: Kingsley Idehen has invited you to open a Google mail account
From: Kingsley Idehen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 19:23:21 -0400

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingsley Idehen has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-245b4de4f8-29dfe767a7-f143231410

Once you create your account, Kingsley Idehen will be notified with 
your new @gmail.com address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based webmail 
service that offers:

- Over 2,000 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into 
  "conversations"
- Text ads and related pages that are relevant to the content of your 
  messages

Gmail is still in an early stage of development. But If you set up an 
account, you'll be able to keep it even after we make Gmail more 
widely available. We might also ask for your comments and suggestions 
periodically and we appreciate your help in making Gmail even better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/benefits.html

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them
into the address bar of your browser).